Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Friday, November 1, 2013

Thank you, Flea Market Decor...Published!


I've had the good fortune to work with
and be published by Beckett Media 
multiple times the past three years.

They are the folks behind the magazines
we know and love like Romantic Homes,
Cottages and Bungalows, and now
....for the first time...
I've had the honor of being published
in the one Beckett mag near and dear
to my junkin' heart,


I consider all the wonderful gals at Beckett
to be friends....Jacqueline, Meryl, Jickie, Elaine, Karen.

But the real joy in doing this project
was being able to work closely and collaborate
with real-life, love-em-to-death,
reach-out-and-touch-em friends...
and
Binky Morgan.

Jill is the owner of the to-die-for
clothing boutique Haberdashery
in Fredericksburg, Texas.
Binky owns my idea of vintage
heaven on earth, Binky LaFaye in Llano, Texas.

But this time,
we were on a mission....

The Project: Jill's gorgeous 1911 home
The Magazine: Flea Market Decor
The Issue: Winter 2013
The Photographer: Me
The Writer: Me again!
The Stylists: Jill and Binky




Although we were given a lovely 4 page spread,
I wanted to share more of the images
taken during this wonderfully fun
and inspiring photo shoot.
Part One, today,
I'll share the rest later in the week!






















Ain't she cute?


 I always tell her that I absolutely
will NOT EVER edit out her nose crinkles
when she smiles, because I think
they are just too adorable.
Am I right?

The Winter 2013 Issue of
Flea Market Decor
is widely available everywhere,
so please pick up a copy.
My sweet friend Janet Coon of Shabbyfufu
also has a great feature in the same issue!

More of Jill's stunning abode
coming soon!


Related Posts with Thumbnails