Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Friday, October 24, 2014

Published in Romantic Homes! A Timeless Menagerie Christmas!


Yay!
I can FINALLY talk about the fabulous
photo shoot I did last Christmas,
because the magazine feature just hit the stands.


I was blessed to be able to photograph
my good friend Lori Smithers
GORGEOUS shop Timeless Menagerie
this past Christmas.

And my lovely friends at 
Romantic Homes Magazine
were absolutely thrilled to feature
the shop in their monthly
"Shopkeeping" feature.






I hope you'll enjoy these peeks
at the original images
featured in the story!


Nobody does Christmas like Lori!


Love Marie?
So does Timeless Menagerie!




This Christmas alleyway display at TM
won the "best of" decorating contest
in our cute little town of Fredericksburg!




Vintage and glitter and bells and tinsel, and....oh my!


Since doing this shoot,
Lori and Timeless Menagerie have relocated
to an even more gorgeous location
( if you can believe THAT )
just down the street!

And because the photos look just soooooo
much dreamier on my website, click here
and take a little peek:

To pay Lori a visit in person,
head here:

Timeless Menagerie
330 W Main St
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
830.307.3162

Or visit her online!


Thank you to Jacqueline deMontravel
Editor of Romantic Homes, for always being
a dream to work with!

Happy Week!




This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit 
and chat with me here...




linking with



Related Posts with Thumbnails