Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Monday, August 1, 2011

Design Challenge at Common Ground


Have an ugly room that needs help?

How about a corner that you just can't pull together?
{ me! me! me! waving arms frantically! }

A bathroom stuck in the 70s?

or a craft room in need of a Hoarders intervention?

DO  YOU  NEED  HELP  WITH 
ANYTHING  DESIGN  RELATED
IN YOUR HOME???

Help is on the way,
courtesy of Debra at Common Ground!


...here is Debra's idea...

"Anyone who is in need of some advice, help,
or just a fresh new idea,
can submit a few photos to me for a feature post.

You can do it anonymously, or not,
 whatever you're comfortable with.
Then I'll post them,
 and you all get to leave constructive comments
to help the blogger in need.

It could be a whole room, a wall, a vignette, a mantle...
suggestions for paint colors,
furniture placement,
anything about decor..."

 Don't you think this is a fantastic idea?
I sure do.

Be sure to send Debra all your decor and design
conundrums ( as well as pics! ), 
and let all of US in blogland
come to your rescue.
This should be FUN!

Happy Monday!




13 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Thankyou, thankyou!!!! Great post, girlfriend!
Hope the rest of your weekend was fun!
love ya bunches, D

Jensamom23 said...

Oh, this will be fun...I'm in...will send pics soon.

Urban Farmgirl said...

Oh girl, I sooooo need this! I am always helping everyone else, so my own projects never get done! Lol!

Debra, if you are reading this...my arms is flying in the air and I am doing that 1st grade "pick me, pick me" thing. Just sayin'...

Mary

Theresa said...

I think it is a great idea:) Enjoy your day dear Anne, HUGS!

Karen said...

Now Anne - who on this earth do you think has a craft room needing a Hoarder's intervention? (hehehe)
I do have a spot that I am struggling with...Hmmmm - how brave am I?
great idea! Can't wait to see what comes up.
have a great week! Karen

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

I think that is the coolest idea ever!! I am really excited about it ~

Sue said...

Sounds like an awesome idea, especially because so many of us our into "our stuff"! Can't wait to see these posts.

Take care, Sue

Privet and Holly said...

Love that Debra
and you for helping
get the word out.
Fantastic idea and
I can't wait to see
the "rescues!"
xx Suzanne

Mona Kay Gorman said...

I'm in!!!! Yaaay....HELP!!

andrea@townandprairie said...

I will surely participate...sounds awesome!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Goodness...I'm not sure which room to photograph first!

Lili said...

Oh this will be so much fun to see! It will be like watching a stylist in action to see what y'all come up with! xo ~Lili

Jilly said...

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.
hediyelik eşya


Related Posts with Thumbnails