Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Magic Returns


I blogged about this exciting event
not so very long ago...

But now I have the distinct pleasure of directing you
over to my dear friend Binky's blog 
so that you can read her fabulous interview
with our mutual friend, the amazing creative visionary,
Carol Hicks Bolton.

This insightful interview will only serve to solidify
what so many of us already know...
that the innovative styles, the one-of-a-kind magic which
is seen all over blogland and so often attributed 
to other designers actually originated with Carol herself.

Click 
to take a peek into the creative mind of my friend,
Carol Hicks Bolton.

And...
if you just so happen to be in my 'hood 
in the weeks ahead...


I could NOT  be more excited!

Thank you Binky,
for allowing me to link to your fantastic interview!
And while you're over there, be sure to become a follower
of Binky La Faye,
her style, her shop and her blog are my go-to
sources for inspiration

Happy Monday!




16 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

A lovely post celebrating your friend. Hugs and Happy New Year!

Theresa said...

Happy New Year Dear Anne! Hope this will be a Happy and Healthy one for you and your Honey! I am headed over to take a look at the links you provided! HUGS!

Blondie's Journal said...

I'm off to check it out, Anne! Have a wonderful week!

XO,
Jane

NanaDiana said...

I am headed over to check out this wonderful looking blog. Thanks, Anne- Hope your first week of the New Year is jusr as wonderful as you are- xo Diana

Amy Kinser said...

I hope you are doing well, Anne. I think about you often.

God bless, Amy

FILIGREE MOON said...

Anne, thanks for sharing this great news. We might just venture that way in the new year! Wishing you the best and much peace. ~ Angela

Connie in Hartwood said...

I saw 'Fredericksburg' and I was about to jump up and dance a little jig ... then I saw 'TX', and I sat back down. Rats!!! MY Fredericksburg is in Virginia.

I'm going to run over and check out the link now.

Debra@CommonGround said...

That was a great interview with Binky, love hearing her thoughts on her new venture, xoxo

Shell said...

Gonna go Check it out!

Hugs!
Shell

Urban Farmgirl said...

Send you the biggest {HUG} ever and wishing you a FANTASTIC 2012! I am off to check out the interview...lets talk...soon! ;o)

Mary

The Kramer Angle said...

Thanks for the post - I'm off to check out both sites!

Happy new year!
Gail
The Kramer Angle

Sisters Treasures said...

Thanks, Anne for the link to Binky's interview and letting us know of the new shop. I am embarassed to say I never got to go into Homestead all the times I've been to and through Fredericksburg, but will definitely go to the new shop. It sounds wonderful.

Binky said...

Thank you, my sweet friend for your continued support. I love you, and hope 2012 is a wonderful, beutiful year, full of exiciting and fun adventures for you. See you next week!!!!

Elizabeth Maxson said...

Happy New Year! Stopping by to wish you the very best that 2012 has to offer you. Thank you so much for all that you do for us in blog land and that you offer in inspiration.

You have stolen my heart with your generosity.

Big hug
Elizabeth :-)

Janie Fox said...

oh I am off to see the interview. I love Carol Hicks Bolton. I have all my old issues of her decorating and her mom. Oh swoon. And she is your friend...how cool!!!

trash talk said...

Now if MEHC would only come back into print...my life would be perfect!
Deb


Related Posts with Thumbnails