Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fashion Friday


Well here's a first!

I've been so inspired by the stunning creations
at my friend Jill Elliot's exquisite shop,
right here in Fredericksburg, Texas,
that I wanted to give you a little peek at
 one of my Haberdashery ensembles...
snapped inside the shop, naturally!


Dress by Magnolia Pearl,
and the sexy little boots 
just picked up yesterday.


Made in Portugal, with style to spare.



Just the right length, too!
Gotta show the tat, after all.

Oh, and you see this beautiful lady below?


Her name is Jill Thompson Elliot,
and she is the stylish and gracious owner
of Haberdashery Boutique.

Be sure to peruse the blog and Facebook page,
and if you see anything that strikes your fancy,
give Jill and the gals a call....they take phone orders
and ship ALL the time!



and be sure to take the virtual tour of the shop, too...
it's gorgeous!


Haberdashery Boutique
203 East Main Street
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624
830.990.2462

Happy Weekend!







{ photos of me and shoe photo courtesy of Jill Thompson Elliot }


linking with


12 comments:

Miranda @ Pressing On said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love your fashion style, so it's fun to see where you get some your fashion inspiration! Thanks for the links Anne.

Splendid Market said...

What a fun shop, your friend has a great style flair for sure!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

You are adorable, sweetheart! Love all the clothes, bags. I've got a pair of earrings that are amazing I ordered from Jill about 3 or 4 years ago. I was just looking at her biz page this week, everything is so pretty, but not as pretty as you!!!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo~Tracie

Anne said...

Oh Anne you look super cute and cool in your new digs!!! I LOVE that purse too!
xx
Anne

Debra@CommonGround said...

cute, cute, and MORE cute!

andrea@townandprairie said...

Congrats on your recent publications! Your boots are super cute, too!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

BEAUTIFUL!

And that purse in the top photo is to DIE for! :)

Have a lovely and creative day!

Mimi
Collage Pirate

Kathy said...

Following on FB and the blog...so chic.
I love your tat...by the way.

Simply Me said...

ohhhh lalala, LOVE THEM BOOTS!!!!!!!! You are just the cutest thing in that photos... Have a wonderful weekend!!

Libbie said...

okay.....You are just wayyyy too cute!

Recycled Rita said...

I love the boots and love that the tat still shows! karen....

Unknown said...

Hey may I notification some of the information from this blog if I link abet to you?http://www.onlinemarketingcanada.ca/


Related Posts with Thumbnails