Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Best of Christmas, Best of Fredericksburg


I hope you all had a very happy and
blessed Christmas!

I've never been a big decorator
for the holidays.
I don't do full-blown, decking the halls
sort of stuff, just little touches here and there.

Here are a few from
around the farmhouse.








And I'm really happy to be able
to share with all of you our brand new edition
of the local, high quality, glossy guide to
anything and everything our beautiful
town of Fredericksburg, Texas has to offer.

It's 100 pages of insider tips, and must-see places,
interesting articles and helpful maps,
and best of all.....it's FREE!



I'm lucky enough to have my photography
featured in multiple ads in this new issue,
as well as four brand new full-page ads for
my wonderful clients and friends!








 and my shoots for

I did more work for the magazine,
but these are the brand new ads for 2014.

I'm looking forward to lots
of new adventures in the New Year,
and the best part, as always,
is taking all of you along with me!

Wishing you and yours
the best and Happiest of New Year's!




This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...


linking with







Related Posts with Thumbnails