Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekend at the Flea


Truth be told,
we have one of the finest little ole' flea markets
in the country, right here in Fredericksburg, Texas.

Thing is, it isn't quite so little anymore.
In fact, it's been growing by leaps and bounds,
attracting more and more dealers from near and far,
and necessitating the construction of a brand new
vendor barn, which opened just this past weekend.


{ as seen at House Wren }

 Trade Days just celebrated their 12th anniversary,
and here's to many more years of providing
the Texas Hill Country with the best darn
monthly flea market anywhere!

Here's what I caught with my
trusty Samsung Galaxy this past Saturday.
Yep, my phone. I left the big girl
camera at home this time!

From Theresa Cano of


I just adore this beautiful manni.
I've photographed her at more of Sweet T's shows
than I can count!




God Bless Texas!






Theresa never, ever disappoints!

And a visit to this particular flea is never complete without
a pop on over to see Elaine and Betsy


I adored this darlin' little
freckled cutie!






So adorable, and with one of my beloved
ellie's on the cover to boot.

The next Trade Days will be
June 20-22, and if you'd like more info,
be sure to visit Trade Days either on FB..
and the official site here..


Hope to see you there!

Next up, a big photo shoot at
this week, as we revamp their entire website.
Love the people and their great lavender products!
I'll be sure to post photos soon!





This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...


linking with




Related Posts with Thumbnails