Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Thursday, July 31, 2014

More B&B Fun...Cloud 9 Cottage!


One of my favorite type of 
photo shoots to book  
are bed and breakfast shoots.
There's no shortage of B&Bs 
here in Fredericksburg, TX,
so I keep super busy 
capturing their unique charm 
for local owners year 'round.

Cloud 9 Cottage is the fourth B&B that I've 
had the pleasure of shooting for owners 
Matthew and Melissa Mabery.

I shared my previous shoots for these fine folks
and
and now I'm delighted to showcase
their latest fun venue,
Cloud 9 Cottage.




















Too cool, right?

Cloud 9 Cottage
906 E Austin
Fredericksburg, Texas

Book your stay right HERE.




This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit 
and chat with me here...


linking with





Related Posts with Thumbnails