Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I Love My Job!!! Introducing Ufer Haus!


To say that there are a plethora of choices
when contemplating a stay in Fredericksburg, TX
is an understatement at best.
At last count, it was something 300-400 B&Bs 
and guest houses in the area. Whoa!

I'm here to make your choice a little easier.
Introducing Ufer Haus Guesthouse!


 Just way too cute!
I absolutely LOVE photographing
B&Bs, and living here in Fred
has me uniquely poised to do exactly what I love.
I have the best clients!


Mid-century coolness.


Loving all the modern-industrial
touches throughout.


Fully appointed kitchen.


Relax!
It's easy to do in these super cozy surroundings.




With three darling bedrooms,
it's a natural choice for girl's weekend getaways,
bachelorette parties, hunting weekends,
or a romantic visit to the winery mecca of Texas!




Adorable!


And this creek-side sitting area
just off the kitchen is just too lovely for words.


Ufer Haus will be open for visitors very soon,
be sure to head over to their Facebook page
and give them a well deserved "like"!

Happy Week!




This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit 
and chat with me here...


linking with








Related Posts with Thumbnails