Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas in 'da Burg


Happy Holidays!
I'm sharing a Christmas post from 2014. 
Enjoy the festive sights from my sweet hometown!

Christmas in Fredericksburg 
is completely magical.
There's just no other word for it.

The sights, the sounds, the good cheer
which permeates every nook of our
sweet little 'burg....it's infectious.

Doing a little editorial shooting 
for my friend Sarah Batch, 
CEO of Pretty Smart-ish Media,
 I hit the streets yesterday and headed for the 
heart of our darling city.... 
Marktplatz. 
 Here are a handful to share with you.

Fröhliche Weihnachten!








 And the reason for the Season....


See all of this and SO much more 
by paying us a holiday visit here in Fred. 
We would love to have you!

Merry Christmas!





This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit 
and chat with me here...










Related Posts with Thumbnails