Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Friday, October 2, 2015

Back At It



After taking the better part of the Summer off 
from doing photo shoots, 
I'm back at it again with gusto.

I've completed two commercial shoots 
for local clients this past week, and I have two 
more shoots lined up for next week, 
PLUS another shoot for the 
Where Women Create family 
of magazines scheduled for early next week. 
Whew. 
Glad to know I've been missed! 

Here's a peek at the two Fredericksburg, TX 
guest houses I shot last week. 
Many more photos of these darling properties 
very soon.


The first three photos are from 
Cotton Tail Guest House, 
one of the 7 B&B properties 
owned by my friend Melissa Mabery. 
I've been lucky enough to shoot all of 
these properties, and I must admit that 
Cotton Tail is my fave!


Cotton Tail is a two-story guest house, 
has a full kitchen, three roomy bedrooms 
and bathrooms, and sleeps EIGHT! 


Melissa's decorating choices are 
always spot-on. 
Even though it's new construction, 
vintage touches are found throughout. 
Old tin ceiling added, antique pocket doors, 
and vintage doors as headboards. 
Lots of reclaimed wood for the floors and beams. 
Sigh....


So what lies beyond the second floor landing 
at Finch Feather Guest House ? 
Check back next week to see more. :-)




This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit 
and chat with me here...







Related Posts with Thumbnails