Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm Still Alive!!!


I promise, I'm still here!

There's just zero time to blog lately,
as things are in high gear for the
imminent grand opening of

Smitten is the darling new vintage shop
where I will be selling my wares 
with my friend Shannon
of Rusty and Redone, and we've been
working extra hard, along with the other dealers,
to bring you some truly unique and must-have treasures.

I also have about a half dozen editorial photography
projects in the works, so when I'm not stocking the shop,
I'm up to my eyeballs in photo editing.
Ahhhh, my glamourous life. Ha!!!

I'll be snapping many pics of the new shop
in the days ahead, as well as announcing when
the grand opening will be taking place.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend!!

XO,



15 comments:

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Congrats on your new adventure! I love the name "Smitten". Wonderful partner Shannon from Rusty and Redone. Can't wait to see all your beautiful photos and see all your unique treasures. Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Jody

Anna said...

I can't wait for the photos! congratulations on the opening!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Anne, I can't wait to see the shop. Hope you are having a great weekend. See you soon.

Heaven's Walk said...

How exciting for you, Anne! I can just hear the excitement in your voice! :) I just know that your new venture will be successful - and fun! :)

xoxo laurie

Anne said...

Anne,
You are busy girl.I am sure the shop looks fab.Hope you will share photos when you can.
Anne

Sue said...

Busy is always good! I can't wait to see your pictures of the shop!

Take care,
Sue

Nella Miller said...

Much success and good wishes.....love the shop name! N.xo

NanaDiana said...

Hi Anne- Glad to see you here! I am thinking about you and know that this will be a hard Sunday for you to get through. Blessings to you, sweet girl. Know that you are loved from afar- xo Diana

mollydianeh said...

Can't wait to see and hear all about it! I KNOW it'll be great!

Remember to ...just breathe!

judi said...

i am identifying with you friend! my last blog post was over a month ago. so much to do and so little time! good to see that you are working hard on such a great new adventure...congrats! i too love that name...smitten, doesn't it express what we all feel when we see that beholden treasure!?
wish you well.
judi

lisa Moran, Bilancia Designs said...

Wishing you great success in your new venture.
With your incredible style and endless "gifts" ... this can only be a winner.
This is definitely "your time" to shine...
Much love to you~
Lisa xo

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see pics of the shop - and congrats!!

vintagegirl said...

Congratulations on your new adventure...how EXCITING! Smitten really sums it up ~ great name! Wishing you much success:)

Sharon

Susan said...

Glad to hear it! (alive)
BEST OF LUCK with SMITTEN!!
Love n Light,
Susan

~Hassie~ said...

Hello, sweet friend, Anne!
You never cease to amaze me. So happy for your new endeavor(s). God is Good!


Related Posts with Thumbnails