Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Monday, September 29, 2014

me.com, 3 weeks later...


Roughly three week ago,
I finally got my butt in gear and began
the process of creating an actual, legitimate, bonafide
photography website.


No more just referring people to my blog
Nope, I took the leap, paid the money,
and started building that sucker
from the ground up.


It's been at turns both great fun
and highly exasperating.
But I take pride in the fact that I didn't
just hand over money to some web designer
and have them interpret my vision through their eyes.
Being the maddening control freak I am,
I knew that I'd never be happy unless
I did it myself.


And so I'd like to invite you, once again,
to head on over and take a look!
Click on the "portfoilo" tab
and then click on individual photo galleries.
When you click on a photo, just click
your right arrow button to see all the images
in that particular gallery.


I still have quite a few photo galleries to add,
but I'm sorta proud of my little dot.com.
I hope you like it, too. :-)





This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit 
and chat with me here...




linking with






Related Posts with Thumbnails