Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New From Carol Hicks Bolton...Gus Antiques



I'm so happy to be sharing something
quite remarkable with all of you.
The beautiful visionary and my friend,
Carol Hicks Bolton,
has created a dazzling new space right next door
to her supremely lovely

It has been christened
Gus Antiques & Wonders,
lovingly named after her magical daughter, Gussie.

I've completed two photo shoots here
in the past couple of weeks,
and I feel certain that you will agree
when I say that Carol is a fearless innovator
in a sea of imitators.
I simply adore her.

Presenting
Gus Antiques & Wonders...

Oh!
And please head over to my new website
to see how "reach-out-and-touch-them"
BIG they look over there...













































































So, I "mustache" you....
how awesome is this hanger???


To visit this wonderland,
head to
301 S Lincoln St
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

to inquire about purchases,
830-997-5551

Thank you Carol and Tim,
I am always honored to photograph
your lovely world!


This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit 
and chat with me here...




linking with






Related Posts with Thumbnails