Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Farther Down the Road....Joyriding Again


During my Summer long commercial and editorial  
photo shoot break, I've been working on some 
personal projects near and dear to my heart. 

I love urban exploration photos 
which are images shot in abandoned or decaying locations, 
such as homes, factories, really any structure which has 
long since been cast aside and left to the elements. 

I posted one photo from this project entitled "joyride" 
a few weeks back, and I'm back to share a couple more. 










Happy Memorial Day Weekend, 
and remembering all we have lost. 


Ad majorem Dei gloriam
Latin for ""all for the glory of God."




This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit 
and chat with me here...




Related Posts with Thumbnails