Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Through a Glass Darkly


I'm not promoting a local photo shoot, 
nor am I pimping out another magazine feature. 
Nope. 

Just taking a stroll around the farmhouse 
and seeking to view familiar objects with new eyes. 

I can't begin to tell you how much I am loving 
taking time off away from doing pro shoots. 
This Summer is for relaxing and regrouping, 
and in some small way, getting back to why 
I started all of this crazy nonsense 
in the first place...

Because in 2009, I was a girl with a brand new blog,
 who just so happened to fall in love 
with her camera, and discovered 
a world of artistic expression 
 I never dreamed existed. 

So,
My house through new eyes.











Ad majorem Dei gloriam
Latin for ""all for the glory of God."




This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit 
and chat with me here...





Related Posts with Thumbnails