Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gratitude, Part Two...


It's time again for me to offer some long overdue thanks
to two very special friends...

First up, my beautiful pal Polly from Sassafras Stuff gifted me with
a veritable bounty of goodies.

As I opened the BIG box, I was delighted to see
that my prezzies had been packed
in vintage book pages. So clever, my Polly girl. :-)




First up?


Wanna know what's inside this pretty box?


These yummy smelling candles! The aroma is just heavenly.

Next up?


This darling little "A" nest and altered clothespin.


Love the #2 zinc pail!

But the pièce de résistance ?
Have a little look-see... 


This BIG, beautiful burlap wreath!


Is that not fabulous???


Thank you SO much, sweet Polly!
It was MY pleasure to feature you, and my honor to call you friend.

And speaking of friends, one of my dearest, Debra from Common Ground
spoiled me rotten with a very special birthday package...




The perfect vintage card!


LOVE this delicately lovely vintage tin box!
Just perfect for my jewelry.



A beautiful set of vintage napkins...


and these incredible altered bottles created by Debra herself!
Seriously, is there anything this talented lady can't  do? I think not.

I love it all, but as Debra well knows, the greatest gift has been her friendship.
She's more than a friend, truly, she is family.

And there's more!
I've been blessed and spoiled by even MORE bloggy friends,
and I'll be sharing my spoils soon!

Happy Sunday!




P.S.
Be sure to head on over to Beatnheart for a fabulous jewelry giveaway!!!


27 comments:

Kate said...

Couldn't think of a finer gal to spoil yes thats true. You are one of a kind:))) Much love to you Anne

xoxo
Kate

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

You have had an early Christmas. How wonderful! You are a special gal. You deserve to be spoiled. Enjoy!!! Have a great weekend. It snowed here today. So beautiful!!! Love & blessings from NC!

1 Funky Woman said...

TThat wreath really is amazing! You definitely goy spoiled with all those goodies. LLucky you!

http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

Megan

Sarah said...

Beautiful gifts for a beautiful lady! You deserve to be spoiled!
Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend. ~ Sarah

gretchen said...

Beautifully packaged goods!

cindy said...

Wow! Such lovliness! That Polly is one crafty gal....and so is Debra. Both inspire me daily :)

Dorthe said...

Dear Anne,
You should be spoiled, --you are a loving and sweet- woman.
All you recieved is wonderfull-it is so fantastic, with blogland presents, isent it?
Hugs, from snowy Bornholm-and me.
Dorthe

It's me said...

O Anne...what a lot of beautiful presents you get...............have a lovely day darling..............love you Ria...

Joanna said...

Beautiful gifts for a beautiful girl, they clearly know you so well.

Enjoy your weekend,

x

Theresa said...

You are one LUCKY Lady to recieve thos wonderful gifts! Happy Sunday dear Anne! HUGS

Unknown said...

How lovely! Your friends are so sweet...

xo,

annie

One Cheap B*tch said...

What lovely goodies! You are one lucky gal!

Jeanine

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Don't you just love surprises!

Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Hi Anne...That was wonderful what your friends sent you! Doesn't that just warm your heart?? I missed Polly yesterday at the French Hen Farm sale but I did go to her booth at the Old Shoe Factory and we were talking to each other and didn't know it until later! Great gifts for your new home...have a good one!~Hugs, Patti

C. Dianne Zweig said...

So much fun to open goodies...happy holiday, come visit,

Dianne
Kitsch n Stuff

summersundays-jw said...

How lucky are you!!!!! That Debra is certainly a talented, good person & she makes me laugh like crazy. Enjoy your treasures! Jan

Tricia said...

What wonderful gifts...how sweet. Debra and Polly are two lovely ladies :)

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

That wreath is gorgeous!!!
You deserve to be spoiled!
Enjoy your Sunday!
XO
Kristin

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Anne how sweet are you gifts, just like you! Love the burlap wreath...just your style! Happy Sunday!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Wonderful gifts you received! It has been awhile and oh my dear a very belated but heart felt Happy Birthday!

Beatnheart said...

Dear Anne, Thank you so much for your support and sending your followers my way. No wonder everyone loves you so much...you are a dear, sweet angel and a woman that we all look up to and admire. You are a busy doer who doesn’t waste her time complaining...instead you take hold of life and embrace it. Thanks again...you deserve every blessing and gift(s) that come your way... I hope one day to meet you in the flesh and hopefully some of that magic dust of yours will fall lightly on my shoulders.

June said...

You certainly have been blessed dear one. And nobody deserves it more than you!!!!! Aren't blg pals the best!
hugs to you...

Farmgirl Paints said...

is there anything better than a gift from a friend? love all your goodies:)

Debra@CommonGround said...

Girl, you KNOW you're my bestie in every sense of the word!! Don't know what I'd do without ya!
love ya,
D

Beth R said...

What great goodies from a truly wonderful lady. I had the pleasure of spending part of my day yesterday shopping with Polly. We had an absolute blast!

Those are lovely gifts, enjoy them!

Polly said...

Glad you like your little "sumpin sumpins"....is that how you spell that?!?!

Enjoy!!

Luv ya!!

Polly

Lili said...

You be deservin' of all that lovin'! Very awesome Anne. xoxo ~Lili


Related Posts with Thumbnails