Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Monday, February 13, 2012

This Saturday.....


This coming Saturday,
February 18th, 6pm...


I was lucky enough to spend several hours yesterday afternoon
helping Binky and Ron  and Robin and John 
get the new Carol Hicks Bolton shop
all decked out for the creative event of the year,
Mr. Twig even showed up to lend a helping hand!

The shop is looking gorgeous,
the clothing is transcendentally divine,
and the creative minds behind this endeavor
are not only the best and brightest,
but the most generous and kind-hearted in the business.

I hope you will be able to attend this
one-of-a-kind, not to be missed event.
I feel so blessed to be able to
participate in { a very small way }
and see some of the behind the scenes goings-on
involved in a project like this...just being around creative
geniuses like these folks is reward enough,
especially if only a smidge of their genius rubs off!

See you there? I hope so!

Magnolia Pearl's Fashion Imaginarium
Saturday, February 18th, 6pm
Carol Hicks Bolton Antiquites
Laboratoire de Design
301 S Lincoln
Fredericksburg, TX
 830-997-5551




17 comments:

time worn interiors said...

I wanna come so bad I can't hardly stand myself!
tot

Debra@CommonGround said...

You know I'd LOVE to be there!!

Theresa said...

I wish:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Joan Williams said...

I wish I lived close enough to attend - I'm a long time admirer of Magnolia Pearl's vintage inspired romantic things!

savvycityfarmer said...

sigh ... sigh again

Patty said...

Thank you for the lovely invitation, Anne. I wish it weren't so late in the day, or I'd come. Have been wanting to see the new store after seeing your photos, and what a great opportunity to meet you and see Robin's inspired pieces ! I know you will share with us all the beauty you see there. Can't wait !

Shannon said...

You know I'll be there...now if I could only figure out what to wear!!!

NanaDiana said...

I cannot begin to imagine how excited you are to be able to attend this event. Make sure to take lots of photos for us! xo Diana

sweetpea said...

boo hoo that i can't come. anxiously waiting for the fab pics you will take! don't make us wait too long now!

hugs,

shelley

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wow... looks like a fantastic event! If only I were closer to Texas! ;) I see you are using the new linky followers... me too. I really like it! But it is a bummer to have to start all over with followers! :)

The MO Farmers Daughter said...

Hi,Annne,I would give anything to be able to come down to Texas to visit you girls,Oh well,I can,t aford Pearl,so I sew my own.I am so jelous of you!Have fun,carol

FILIGREE MOON said...

Gee! What a fantasticly grand time y'all are going to have. Just a beautiful gathering, most certainly!

Becki said...

Won't be able to make it this weekend, but I am dying to see the new store!!!

Bohemian said...

Since I cannot attend I am relying upon the coverage those who are fortunate enough to be there shall provide for the rest of us!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I'm counting on you for some more fab photos!!

Have fun!

Between Me and You said...

If I could get there and back in a weekend, I'd DEFINITELY be there!Have fun. x

linmil said...

Take lots of pictures so we Fredericksburg wannabees can live vicariously through your posts! lol Have a lovely time! Happy Valentine's Day!


Related Posts with Thumbnails