I'd been noticing these Honest Scrap buttons on some bloggers sidebars, but I didn't really know what that was all about until my most talented blogging buddy Marian of Mustard Seed Creations was kind enough to pass this award on to me. Thank you, Marian! If you haven't checked out her incredible blog, you really should. She is a painter extraordinaire.
Sooooo......now comes honesty time.
I am to share 10 honest factoids about myself, pride be damned.
Okie dokie, here goes.
- I am a spoiled only child. That much is self-evident.
- I am a spelling bee champion and a spelling snob. If you ever catch me misspelling a word, please mock me mercilessly. Typos don't count. :-P
- I am half Danish and half French. The Danish side of me is descended from King Christian of Denmark.
- I am addicted to Flaming Hot Cheeto's.
- I collect Humpty Dumpty's.
- I converted to Catholicism 11 years ago, and I love Christ and my Church.
- My dream job would be to sing the role of Fantine in "Les Miserables."
- I am an unabashed cat person who unexpectedly fell head-over-heels in love with her two Siberian Huskies.
- I eat soup right out of the saucepan. Why dirty a soup bowl? (hangs head in shame, Martha Stewart I am not).
- I love antiques, design, and the idea of having my very own shop, but if one BIG thing came from this whole blogging experience, it would be that I was somehow "discovered" and asked to contribute to a magazine as a writer. Journalism is my first love.
It will be my honor to share the love and pass the Honest Scrap award on, but factoid #11....I'm up to my eyeballs in projects today, so I will save that for a decidedly less frantic time!
Again, if you visit no other blog today, please pay Marian, little Miss Prissy Pants Master Painting Diva a visit. She is da bomb and the real deal when it comes to being a painting superstar.
Now, off to tackle more vexing painting projects of my own!
Happy White Wednesday!