Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wonderfully White Wednesday!


'Tis my privilege to add my contribution to our celebration
of all things white. Many thanks to the lovely Kathleen
of Faded Charm , our gracious hostess.

I find myself in a domestically white frame of mind this week....

My sugar server perched atop a vintage table...





On a whim I turned this finger vase on its side~
doesn't it now resemble a row of hungry fish?!




Milk glass all packed up and headed to its new home....




I finally found the perfect chippy white kitchen scale I'd long been seeking!





So much beauty to be found within, in the ordinary and utilitarian.

But let's never forget the beauty which lies just beyond the kitchen door....




Happy White Wednesday!

~ Anne


11 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

It truely is just beautiful. Don't you just love all things white. Great pics and glad you joined.

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi sweetie!

thanks for visitin' the Yaya! LOVE that scale....The magazine can be bought via subscription on Amazon. Just go to Amazon and do a search and it will send you to their site. And no I am unable to sell this mag in my shop (they don't allow it), but of course I sell Jeanne d'Arc Living (and a lot of their beautiful treasures). :)

I promise you will LOVE this mag as much as the other...and sometimes even better! :)

xo...deb

Shannan Martin said...

You're right - that scale is perfect!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

We are sooo glad you found the perfect scale: white, old, peely, rusty...just perfect!!! Isn't it fun to find beauty in everything...no matter how imperfect it is?? We love your beautiful whites!

Carole said...

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm drooling over all your milk glass. I've been debating doing a bigger collection of them but seeing them all in that big box just made up my mind.
Going to Brimfield tomorrow....hope to find some to bring home with me!
Carole
ps. lucky duck on the dressforms!

beth said...

found your post on the sits website...welcome! are you getting ready to sell all the milk glass??!!? i love it. i don't really have any (not much of a collector yet) but i'm thinking i could DEFINITELY get into that! very nice blog!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Where is the milk glass going? I hope it's to me.

You ask about the "jungle chocolet"

In Queto Equidor there is a company that produces pure chocolet. The go into the amazon and supply work for the natives in harvesting the coco beans. You can go on a tour of their shop where you can buy samples of this chocolet. It is the best ever. I found it last summer.

cindy@stitches

Lady Pamela said...

You did a fabulous job displaying your white ceramics. Very creative indeed.
Going to check out your shop next.

June said...

Oh so lovely! Beautifully displayed whites, it doesn't get any better.
SMiles,
June

Faded Charm said...

Beautiful whites and great displays. Thanks for sharing all your white goodies. Can't wait til next week.

Kathleen

Anne Lorys said...

Thank you all for making my second White Wednesday a great one!
XOXO,
Anne


Related Posts with Thumbnails