In a word, that describes my blogger buddy Donna of
She sent me this gorgeous handmade Valentine this past week, and it doubles as an ATC (Artist Trading Card)...my very first one! Thank you Donna, I love it!
There's big stuff going on over in Donna's corner of the blogosphere...
She recently celebrated her 300th Post, and is having a GIVEAWAY to mark this milestone event!
Per Donna's blog, here's what she's offering:
- A magnetized metal tray in a silver-tone finish
- A handmade linen pincushion
- Four wooden decor seashells
- A chippy wooden plaque, which you can leave as is, or transform as you wish
- A sweet pincushion/needlework box which looks like a vintage hatbox
- A complete pattern for a Renaissance gown
- Donna also teases that she'll be adding little goodies to the box, too
But that's not all!
That's just the main giveaway package.
She's added a SECOND giveaway package which includes:
- A framed J for "Joy" watercolor
- A soft blue coffee mug with an embossed sea turtle and coral on it
- A festive little pincushion made by Donna
- A pretty white plate
- A beautiful seashell
- An angel pin made by Donna
But there's MORE!!! ( I feel like an infomercial huckster!)
To find out what other surprises she has up her knitted sleeve, you're simply going to have to head on over to Donna's BLOG to find out what all the fuss is about!
Become a follower, keep up with Donna and Handsome and Kes, and all their above average kin!
Tell her Annie sent ya!
Back to the books, have a wonderful Friday!