Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Friday, August 10, 2012

Beautiful Blends


I've had the pleasure of getting to know
so many wonderful dealers at
Fredericksburg Trade Days
over the past few years.

I consider most of these fines folks to be
good friends now,
and two of the finest are
Diane Schwartz and Roger Gallamore
of 
BLENDS in Georgetown, Texas.

I paid a visit to their dreamy shop recently,
and although I knew it would be stunning,
 it truly blew me away.










The lovely Diane, ever the gracious hostess!



 And Roger...what a character!
He knew full well I was snapping his photo,
and carried right on with lunch. Attaboy!

In addition to visiting my good friends Diane and Roger,
I was so happy to get to meet one of their customers Dana,
who is also a follower of my blog.
She brought along her sweet grandbaby, Ryan!


 Ryan posed handsomely for me
after we became buds.
Those eyes!

The great thing about Blends is that not only
do Diane and Roger have a marvelous collection
of vintage wares, but they also carry an absolutely
fabulous array of romantic clothing.

One of their most popular items are 
what Diane refers to as "dance pants"...

 { photo courtesy debra oliver }....me on Elizabeth Maxson's front porch!

 Here I am in the photos above and below
sporting my dance pants / bloomers in white
from Blends.

 { photo courtesy elizabeth maxson }...with cute little Debra Oliver!

They come in many different colors,
and are truly flattering on every body type.
And so affordable, too!

But back to the shop itself...
















































You can visit Blends in their brick and mortar store
at
4230 Williams Drive, Georgetown, TX
Open Wednesday-Saturday 10-5 

or at
third weekend of every month
next up... August 17th-19th.

 I'll be there next go-round...
see you there?

XO,







35 comments:

Lululiz said...

What an amazing place, I think I could lose myself in there for days!
As always, your photographs are fabulous.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Anne!!!

xo

:) T

Anne said...

Anne,
Beautiful photos!!And an amazing shop!
xx
Anne

Sisters Treasures said...

Anne, you did a fantastic job of covering Blends. Elaine and I love Diane and Roger and their shop Blends.
Betsy

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

I would love to go!!! Texas is my next stop. Anne thank you for sharing, I love every single item. Have a great weekend. Ciao Rita

Sheila said...

Anne,
Your photos were delicious....just like the store.I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Smiles,
Sheila

Debra@CommonGround said...

I wants some dance pants too!! What a great store, so many great things!

Low Tide High Style said...

Gorgeous shots as always, and hmmm, maybe I should consider visiting Texas for my vacation?!

Enjoy your weekend!

Kat

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I love the tones in that shop, and all the weathered elements. Nice welcoming vibe.

Pura Vida said...

what a fun blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fabulous place Anne! Thanks for the beautiful eye candy!
Have a lovely weekend.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Fresh Vanilla For C said...

Thanks Anne for sharing! You all have so many great little shops in Texas!!!! We have some herein Cali, but they seem to be more commercialized!! Hope to get out there someday to do some shopping;)
Cute pants:)
Have a great weekend
~Cheryl

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh Anne your photos are absolutely gorgeous. I met Diane & Roger at Canton when I use to set up there, they are really sweet and their booth is always beautiful. I didn't know they had a store in Georgetown. I have to go for a visit.
Hugs~~~ Daphne

Little Leslie said...

Boy, talk about eye candy. Whew. I'm dazzled. And, you look fantastic in your outfit. You look happy Anne, I'm glad. Take care,
Leslie

Anonymous said...

It's breathtaking Diane and Roger! And Anne, you did an amazing job as always! I must get there soon. I'm just up to my eyeballs in preparing for Warrenton! I know you are too.

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

WOW that place looks amazing. FUN
Ciao,
Mary

Stephanie said...

This is the 2nd fantastic review I have read/seen for this shop - I simply have to go soon!! And I love your dance pants!

time worn interiors said...

thank you so much for showing Diane's shop. I always buy something from her at Zapp Hall, but it's great to see her shop!
tot

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

That is a great shop ~ thanks for sharing with us!
You and Deb are just too cute!

Polly said...

oh dear why must i live in ohio?!?! those are some ca-ute dance pants girl! love all your ruffles!!

Patty said...

oooh, I want some dance pants !!! I've gotta get up 35 and see them ! Thanks for sharing, Anne !

Shirley said...

Hi Anne, Your pictures are stunning as always. Ryan is such a little cutie and posed beautifully for you.
The picture of the clocks reminded me of my childhood. You would make a good model in your dance pants. They really looked comfortable. Have a great weekend. Hugs Your Missouri Friend.

Alison Agnew said...

so much lovely
eye candy

i want those bloomers
and clocks
and hats
and cubbys
and...

bloomers!

alison

p.s.

you and debra
look too cute for mere words!

sweet violets said...

Drooling all over my keyboard....as luck would have it, I am stuck in upstate New York where NOTHING is happening......love those fancy pants!!!

Barbara Jean said...

All soooooo very beautiful....

You look cute as can be!!!

love the cubby, and old book...and well, all of it.

blessings
barb

Unknown said...

Oh Anne. Beautiful photography as always.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

What a great post--everything is gorgeous. Great photography! I love love love your outfit! Do they have it online anywhere? You look adorable.

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I love this shop!! Can't wait to see it next time I'm in the area! Penny

Anonymous said...

oh my, what a wonderful place to visit, just amazing, you look wonderful in your frilly bloomers, :0

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

I love the clothes!! Oh how I wish they had a on line shop. Your pictures are perfect. Thank you for inspiring us. Di

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

ALL those gorgeuos photos! Thank you for such a great post!
Beth

Theresa said...

Oh so much beauty, including you and Ms. Debra:) I would love to visit there someday! Have a blessed week dear Anne, HUGS!

Susan said...

AWESOME PICS!!! I SOOOOO WANT THAT GREAT VINTAGE LACE!!
Susan

Ivy said...

It looks like a great shop, so many cool tresaures!

http://eviestearoom.blogspot.com/

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

TTTTOtally my kind of store! I see many things in their shop that I have for sale at mine..well, similar pieces. I so wish I wasn't all the way in California because I'd be there to buy if I was closer. Road trip???

Thanks for sharing. Oh, and btw, those dance pants are adorable! Love Elizabeth's porch, too.

xo
becky


Related Posts with Thumbnails