Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Friday, July 19, 2013

New French Goodies at Timeless Menagerie



Greetings!
I made a quick stop into one of my favorite
shops in Fredericksburg, Texas,
Timeless Menagerie,
and was delighted to find that the crew
had pretty much totally re-set the store
and it's now filled to the brim
with treasures from Lori's recent
shopping excursion to France.

Quick disclaimer: this was not one
of our regular photo shoots, I just happened by
with only my iPhone. So please forgive the phone pics!


Loved these French postcard bundles.
So many to choose from!


These fantastic, HUGE, to-die-for urns.




To me, the crown jewel from the whole
trip, this enormous wedding portrait.
Divine!


Whimsical children's books.



Stacks of vintage drawers,
perfect for crafting supplies, letters, anything!




Of course, I grabbed several bundles
of these charming French postcards.




Always plenty of nature-based items
to feather your nest.




Hope you enjoyed the tour!

This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...



linking with



  

Related Posts with Thumbnails