Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Friday, July 11, 2014

A Grand Adventure



I trust you all had a happy and safe Fourth of July?

While many were out enjoying parades and cookouts, 
I was happily hard at work editing my latest project, 
the massive photo shoot for the divine
in Fredericksburg, Texas.

Owned by Susan and Joe Giardina-
Styled by Carol Hicks Bolton and Kathy Young-
Architectural design by Andrew Bray-
Headed for magazine features soon-
And I was the lucky gal who got to shoot it!

Just a peek...


"As soon as I saw you,
I knew a grand adventure 
was about to happen"....Winnie the Pooh




Styling by Carol Hicks Bolton,
custom paint treatment by Tom Proch.


{ styling by Carol Hicks Bolton }

Back to work I go!
Have a safe and happy 4th,
and I can't wait to share more 
of this grand adventure!





linking with


This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit 
and chat with me here...


Related Posts with Thumbnails