Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Treasures and Trinkets-Red Baron Antique Mall



Without a doubt,
my absolute favorite antique mall
in all of Fredericksburg, or pretty much anywhere,
has got to be 

Not only is it a treasure trove
of fabulous vintage finds,
but it's also owned and operated
by some of the nicest people
you will ever meet.

I was lucky enough to photograph
the mall for a new ad campaign,
and I'm thrilled to share a few shots
with you here.

This post is dedicated to sweet Shawn
and also to our big and burly, funny, sarcastic,
loving, generous, wonderful,
sorely missed, guardian angel Henry.
Godspeed, my friend.


























Go see them!
They've got a little bit of everything,
and it's all incredible.

Here's whatcha need to know...

502 W Main
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
830-990-2329




This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...

linking with



Related Posts with Thumbnails