Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The good news and the....edited news


You see this gorgeous silver serving piece
full of the most divine smelling homemade gardenia soap?


I was lucky enough to win Jana's fabulous 
It's an entire loaf(!) of the most incredible smelling, 
all-natural gardenia soap ever.
Silly girl, she said on the enclosed note 
that if I didn't like the scent I could sell it in my booth.
Yeah, as if!!!


My splendid loaf o' soap was sitting prettily 
in this elegant vintage silver serving piece!
I think I actually squeeed when I saw it!
Jana, you are simply the best, I love it all!
Visit Jana's highly addictive online store to see all her goods, 
she has some truly amazing finds.

Breaking News! Edited to add that I just found out 
more loot and swag is headed my direction...
the talented Cori of Starview Sonnet just announced 
that I was the winner of her 100th post giveaway!
Direct from Cori's terrific etsy shop...


Is that not fab? And it's BIG, too! Measures 42" by 11".
Thanks so much Cori, I can't wait to get it!

More good news, I've racked up about a half dozen sales this week, 
and someone even wanted to buy Helga, my Booth Hussy.


I sort of want to hold on to her until at least Halloween, 
but a sale's a sale, right?

Frequent readers of my blog will recognize
that I've edited out the second part of this post, the "bad news" section, as well as any comments.
I apologize if yours were the ones deleted, please read on for my mea culpa.
It's common knowledge that I have a blog in the town where I live,
heck, it's even printed on the business cards in my booth!
I've had conscience pangs all day long that the rest of this post,
while snarky and entertaining, wasn't very nice.
And I want to play nice as the new kid in the sandbox.

'Nuff said.
XOXO


No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails